Vastu Shastra suggests that a kitchen made using Vastu tips brings luck, contentment, abundance and wealth in the family. It is the source of happiness and joy which burns away all the harmful vibrations and evil from the house. Constructing a kitchen according to the rules given in Vastu Shastra has always been beneficial for the family from ages.
Why is it important to construct the Kitchen according to Vastu Shastra?
- To evade health related problems like lethal diseases, death, unwanted allergies and illness.
- To stay away from financial losses like bankruptcy, deterioration, etc.
- To steer clear of family disputes like divorce, separation, etc
Let’s have a look at some of the Vastu Tips for the kitchen and invite Fire God in the house:
Colour for the Kitchen: A kitchen must be spacious, clean and bright. It must look amazing and fresh whenever a person enters the area. Choosing the colours for the kitchen is a huge task, as they can change the whole outlook of the place. Avoid using dark colours like black and grey for the kitchen as they attract negativity. You can always opt for warm and vibrant colours like green, red, yellow, chocolate brown, rose and orange. You can also make a blend of two colours and create a magical kitchen for your house.
Things to be avoided:
- Avoid kitchen directly under the temple or pooja room.
- Do not construct the kitchen under toilet or bathroom.
- Avoid placing gas stove directly in front of the entrance door.
- Keeping waste material and unwanted items in the kitchen must be avoided. This causes monetary, and health issues in the family.
To summarise, nothing is more important than the health of the family, follow the tips and live a long lasting healthy life.