No matter if the house is big or small, well-furnished or not, there are three rooms in every house which are important. A bedroom, a living room and a kitchen are the most important rooms in any house. The bedroom is for relaxation and sleep while the living room is a place where family and friends come together and rejoice and the kitchen is the place where food is cooked. No person can cook food in any room as fire is involved while cooking. Kitchen represents fire element and having a good, well-maintained, clean and fresh kitchen attracts Fire God in the house who has the power to burn all the negativity and fulfil any lack in the house.
Vastu Shastra suggests that a kitchen made using Vastu tips brings luck, contentment, abundance and wealth in the family. It is the source of happiness and joy which burns away all the harmful vibrations and evil from the house. Constructing a kitchen according to the rules given in Vastu Shastra has always been beneficial for the family from ages.
Why is it important to construct the Kitchen according to Vastu Shastra?
- To evade health related problems like lethal diseases, death, unwanted allergies and illness.
- To stay away from financial losses like bankruptcy, deterioration, etc.
- To steer clear of family disputes like divorce, separation, etc
Let’s have a look at some of the Vastu Tips for the kitchen and invite Fire God in the house:
- Placement of Storage: Kitchen requires a proper cupboard and drawers to store grains and spices. Even there must be some space to keep crockery, utensils, etc. that is why southern and western walls are preferred. Avoid north and east side walls.
- Placement of Drinking water vessels: Many people use earthen pots, filters and store water in bottles for daily usage. If there is any filter, RO or earthen pot in the kitchen, placing them in the north-east direction is considered auspicious.
- The floor of the Kitchen: Choosing the right floor for the kitchen is very important. There are so many things in the kitchen that can create a problem to the flooring. According to Vastu Shastra, using ceramic tiles, mosaic and marble are the best options for the flooring. Avoid using the wood floor in the kitchen as it can be hazardous.