Mahamrityunjaya Mahadev is known as the conqueror of death. The mahamrityunjaya mantra path induces self-realization, deep religious beliefs and helps to fight all types of negativities and fears. Shiva is the purest Soul and worshiping him gives one understanding of self-eternity thus vanish the fear of death. Mahamrityunjaya mantra path is also called Mrita-Sanjivini Mantra due to its life-restoring element. The mahamrityunjaya mantra is the heart of the Vedic literature therefore addressed by to the aboriginal sage Shukra… Completing Maha Mrityunjaya Puja ensures elimination of prolonged illness, particularly wakes up a person from his death bed and helps in healthy and extended life.
Benefits of MahaMrityunjaya Mantra
- Divine grace and blessings of Lord Shiva
- Alleviation of miseries, troubles, stress, and ego
- Deep religious realization
- Freedom from all types of fears of death and influences of evil planets and bravery
- Extended and healthy life
- Relief from diseases
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra in Hindi
“ॐ त्रियम्बकं यजामहे, सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनं
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मोक्षिय मामृतात् ”
Its blissful effects gave it the name “King of Yagyas”. Curative effects of this yagya are divine in preventing serious illness and enabling faster recovery. It is one of the best weapons against health illness that gives the precious gift of life to a sufferer. The Maha Mrityunjaya Yagya has mainly four objectives as follows:
- Mahamrityunjay mantra blesses a healthy person leading an active life with courage, strength, and hope. It ensures long distance from any diseases by balancing health.
- Jaap is done continuously day in day out to drag a person out of danger while suffering from any serious sickness or injury.
- Mahamrityunjay mantra is done for a peaceful, painless and smooth departure of the soul for the person lying on his death bed. It completes the cycle of birth and death without any difficulties.
- Mahamrityunjay jaap is done for elders to ease their different problems like emotional and physical by the means of giving them strength and courage to face them and come out of it. It provides mental peace and freedom from all worries giving them a feeling of renunciation. They are also freed from the fear of death and are prepared to enter the final stage of life i.e. departure from world peacefully believing in eternity and immortality of the soul.
For More Benefits Also Check Out: Siddh Mahamrityunjaya Kavach