Kubera is the grandson of the Lord Brahma and is Hindu god of wealth and the treasurer of the Gods. He resides in Kailash Mountains and is the Lord of the Uttara disha or the northern direction. Lord Kubera controls the supply of food and wealth in the real world. He is also known by other names like Dhanadipati and Nararaja, who blesses his worshipers with wealth and prosperity.
Importance of Lakshmi Kubera Pooja
The worship of Lord Kubera is most effective on the days of Purnima and New Moon days. It has got the supreme power to remodel the financial fortune of an individual or business. This pooja helps the person to stay away from any kind of debt or poverty. His blessings are so strong that the person will attain true success along with great wealth in life. It also protects an individual and their families from curses and giving them peace of mind.
Lakshmi Ji is known as the goddess of Wealth and Prosperity without which life becomes miserable. Lakshmi puja blesses the household to be enriched with money always.
Advantages of Lakshmi Kubera Pooja
- Enhancement of the financial situation of an individual or business.
- Helps overcome poverty and paying off their debts easily.
- Helps to achieve great success and pass through professional hurdles.
- Protection against curses and enemies.
- Blessing of wealth, fortune and prosperity.
- Obstacle freeway to success
- Happy family life
- Blessings of goddess Lakshmi
For More Benefits Also Check Out: Laxmi Ganesh Puja